Saturday, February 11, 2012

Much More Illuminated

Can you understand that I started over, that all this walking around isn't merely me?
And that's not what life's about, but this makes sense to me...
Who cares about it anymore, though? I've already made an idiot/ass of myself.
People are finally starting to react now; I see a riot coming up over the horizon and we're pissed!!!

And you can finally call me one of them, retracting on the traction that's worn
Things are beginning to change, evolve, after so much, so long, of a similar repetition
It's all come `round to scientific methods, mathematic averages, and just shit like that
But, let me make it crystal clear, I'm one of them; not one of those

Yeah, that's not how this thing works and, really, has it ever been?
Because I'm allowed to be who I want to be, what I want to be included...
And how could it ever have been any different in accordance with anyone else, past or present?
We're all one in the same, are we not, and things are much more illuminated now, having chose a side.

Such a gruesome end, supposedly terminated, yet, actually only transferred in mysticism.
And it's not something any of us have the vocabulary to describe, so that's the way in which we're so easily challenged...
It's all such a heartbreaking mess only culminated by conspiracy,
But, you know what I'm talking about, don't you?

Then don't! You'll make me cry...
And, the way things have been formulating lately, I'm not sure that's a thing you want to do.
She cried once; it had an adverse affect on me -
On a park bench, as we sat once, when I still believed in love...

No comments:

Post a Comment