Thursday, February 23, 2012

Resignation

Upgraded from an earlier vowel to a much simpler "or",
But, really, what is all this nonsense even for?
We all always tend to find ourselves caught up in an endless haze
Settling for the answer once found, not instead still using windows to alight the way through this hectic maze...
The gaze is uncertain, unsettling to say the least;
Certainty, though, is the thing we're after; it has been ever since we landed somewhere due east.

There's a subtle, steadily dropping, never stopping well of sorrow ascertained within this precept -
All of which has stemmed from the fact I can't explain you the reasons why I left.
And, oh, I'd painstakingly gone back for to begin at once upon a time,
However, I then did what I had to out of a coward's heart, being misled into a fool's paradise, so let's pay that no never mind...
My stomach's got that hardy aroma back now; it finally kind of hurts again!
You say you're sorry for me, but, suffice my saying so, that's not to be allowed...

No... I feel sorry for you; you don't seem to remember when,
But here, now, I'm only spitting to the crowd;
As for you, I apologize to the select few who silently, respectfully disagree -
Oh, no, though... Watch out! Even if you say you're one with them, you still very well may not be.
Honestly, I can't rightly say I even know they truly exist...
That's what she told me once and it gave me hope, but, as time wore along its merry routine, it came apparent she didn't care to learn, rather, instead, asking me to leave it alone if I wouldn't take to the ethic she was presenting.

It gets sticky right there, though; I've already been warned and I don't care.
We don't have time for each other is how it seems to stand, so I'll just be a snare;
Because it's really all about you or isn't that what you just told me?
Embracing this stench - the one that really isn't - is what's truly set me free!!!
Caution is more of a necessary treading along these lines, though...
Unable to say to you what I truly mean, accepting the fact I don't know how, as I admit I've nothing left to show.

But that's just not good enough; no, you want me giving evidence, something tangible;
Yeah... I already did that with a result that proved unfruitful, so I've chose to remain negligible...
To admit to light, seeing truisms, but I can't outrightly say they represent the truth -
Just to say none of it's clear and I'm completely okay you're not okay with that, no matter how uncouth the statement;
I've got to watch myself now, though, because I always classify them, you even, as "they",
And that, at times, isn't fair, for me to separate you from them, but words are my life, in spite of the endless tangle that provides, and it complicates more everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment